Monroe County Courthouse
Architect: Belinda Stewart Architects
Location: Aberdeen, MS
Built in 1857
The Monroe County Courthouse was built in the mid-19th century to serve the growing port city of Aberdeen and survived the Civil War. This historic structure is one of over 200 on the National Register of Historic Places in Aberdeen.
Our work included complete recommendations for the historic preservation effort including HVAC noise control, room acoustic/historic finishes, speaker recommendations for communications system, functionality concerns, and computerized-control audio/video system.
See Historic Photos